<== Brooks Brothers ==>
Established as H. & D. H. Brooks & Co. in 1818 by Henry Sands Brooks at the corner of Catharine and Cherry streets in Manhattan, Brooks Brothers is America's longest running clothier. The store took on its current name when Henry's three sons (Elisha, Daniel, and John) inherited the store in 1850.
Brook Brothers was a favorite tailor of President Abraham Lincoln and has clothed numerous celebrities and heads of state.
The company was purchased by Marks and Spencer, PLC of London in 1988. The stores have been owned by Italian billionaire Claudio del Vecchio since 2001. The company now operates over 200 stores around the globe that concentrate on providing fine clothing for men, women and children at a fair price.
- Salt Lake Sites - Apparel: Brooks Brothers
- Pima County - Apparel: Brooks Brothers
- Denver Color - Apparel: Brooks Brothers
- Phoenix Color - Apparel: Brooks Brothers
- Park City, Utah - Clothes: Brooks Brothers
- Internet Rivers - Men s Clothing: Brooks Brothers
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next
This merchant was listed as an affiliated merchant on the Prosperent service. By passing the link through Prosperent, I might receive a commission on sales. Here is the Prosperent FTC Notice. Here is a list of all prosperent links in this project.