🠈 Eddie Bauer 🠊
Eddie Bauer is a retailer of outdoor lifestyle brand clothing created by famed outdoor enthusiast Eddie Bauer (1899-1986). The store is noted for a long line of innovations such as the quilted down vest which has kept more than one explorer warm on the arctic tundra.
Mr. Bauer sold the store in 1968. General Mills acquired Eddie Bauer in 1971 which in turn sold the store to The Spiegel Catalog in 2003. The recession was not kind to Speigel. After bankruptcy, Spiegel all assets except Eddie Bauer and changed its name to Eddie Bauer Holdings which is currently held by Golden Gate Capital of San Francisco.
The Eddie Bauer corporate headquarters are in Seattle, Wa. The Eddie Bauer web site offers life style clothing inspired by the outdoors. The First Ascent Collection offers expedition quality clothing for people who are engaged in serious outdoor expeditions.
- Coconino County - Apparel: Eddie Bauer
- Phoenix Color - Apparel: Eddie Bauer
- Boulder Color - Apparel: Eddie Bauer
- Colorado Springs Color - Clothing Stores: Eddie Bauer
- Denver Color - Apparel: Eddie Bauer
- Fort Collins Color - Apparel: Eddie Bauer
- Missoula Websites - Clothes: Eddie Bauer
- Ogden, Utah - Clothes: Eddie Bauer
- Park City, Utah - Clothes: Eddie Bauer
- Provo Utah - Apparel: Eddie Bauer
- Saint George - Apparel: Eddie Bauer
- Salt Lake Sites - Apparel: Eddie Bauer
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next
This merchant was listed as an affiliated merchant on the Prosperent service. By passing the link through Prosperent, I might receive a commission on sales. Here is the Prosperent FTC Notice. Here is a list of all prosperent links in this project.