🠈 Eddie Bauer 🠊
Eddie Bauer is a retailer of outdoor lifestyle brand clothing created by famed outdoor enthusiast Eddie Bauer (1899-1986). The store is noted for a long line of innovations such as the quilted down vest which has kept more than one explorer warm on the arctic tundra.
Mr. Bauer sold the store in 1968. General Mills acquired Eddie Bauer in 1971 which in turn sold the store to The Spiegel Catalog in 1988.
The Great Recession was not kind to Spiegel and the company was forced into bankruptcy in 2003. Spiegel sold all assets accept for Eddie Bauer. The company changed its name to Eddie Bauer Holdings when it emerged from bankruptcy in 2005.
Golden Gate Capital, a private equity firm based in San Francisco, acquired Eddie Bauer in 2009. Golden Gate combined PacSun and Eddie Bauer into a holding company called PSEB Group in 2018.
- Coconino County - Apparel: Eddie Bauer
- Phoenix Color - Apparel: Eddie Bauer
- Boulder Color - Apparel: Eddie Bauer
- Colorado Springs Color - Clothing Stores: Eddie Bauer
- Denver Color - Apparel: Eddie Bauer
- Fort Collins Color - Apparel: Eddie Bauer
- Missoula Websites - Clothes: Eddie Bauer
- Ogden, Utah - Clothes: Eddie Bauer
- Park City, Utah - Clothes: Eddie Bauer
- Provo Utah - Apparel: Eddie Bauer
- Saint George - Apparel: Eddie Bauer
- Salt Lake Sites - Apparel: Eddie Bauer
- Business Wire - Eddie Bauer and PacSun (Drawn 3/18/2019)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next