🠈 Brutten Global 🠊
Brutten Global is an investment and real estate investment firm that was established by Marc Brutten in 1978 in San Diego.
Brutten created the subsidiary Westcore to develop industrial properties. The subsidiary Brixton Capital develops retail properties..
This page simply lists acquisitions and properties that I come across in other research.
- 1978: Brutten Global was founded by Marc Brutten
- 2000: Brutten Global creates subsidiary Westcore Industrial Properties
- 2012: Brutten Global creates subsidiary Brixton Capital (
- 2016: Brixton acquires Provo Towne Center. Brixton announced an $80M upgrade to a mixed use facility for the next year.
In 2017 Westcore claimed to have 67 Assets with 148 buildings and 10.1 million square feet of space. Westcore Europe claimed to have 750 buildings with 50 million square feet. Brixton Capital listed 79 shopping centers with over 10M square feet in retail space.
- Westcore - About Us (Drawn 12/26/2017)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next