🠈 Dave and Buster's 🠊
Dave and Buster's
Dave and Buster's is a chain that includes 113 entertainment complexes that combine dining and arcade games. The company has headquarters in Dallas and trades on the NYSE with the symbol PLAY.
The company was founded in 1982 in Dallas by David Corriveau and James "Buster" Corley. The two were business owners from Little Rock, Ar. This is their employee recruitment video:
- 1982: D&B was founded in Dallas.
- 1989: A mall based shoe store called Edison Brothers Stores purchased D&B.
- 1995: D&B became a private firm and held an IPO.
- 2004: D&B acquired nine Jillian's locations in a bankruptcy sale.
- 2005: D&B was acquired by Wellspring Capital Management.
- 2010: D&B, which had 56 restaurants, filed for a second IPO but was acquired by Oak Hill Capital Management for $570M
- 2014 D&B raised $94 M in an IPO with the symbol PLAY 5.88 million shares used to pay down debt.
- Phoenix Color - Restaurants: Dave and Buster's
- Pima County - Dining: Dave and Buster's
- Denver Color - Dining: Dave and Buster's
- Salt Lake Sites - American: Dave and Buster's
- Oak Hill to Acquire Dave and Busters (Drawn 5/21/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next