🠈 CyrusOne 🠊
CyrusOne is Dallas-based a Real-Estate-Investment-Trust (REIT) that is building a network of data centers. The company trades on NASDAQ with the symbol CONE.
This section shows corporate transactions related to CyrusOne
- 2001: Company founded.
- 2007: ABRY Partners acquired the firm.
- 2010: Cincinnati Bell acquired firm for $525 million.
- 2011: Company bought 55.9 acres in Chandler, Arizona for construction of a data center.
- 2013: Company held its IPO.
- 2016: Company acquired CME Group of Aurora, Il for $130 million in a leaseback transaction.
- 2016: Company purchased a 40-acre parcel in Loudoun County, Va.
- 2014: CyrusOne acquired two data centers from Sentinel Data Centers funded by Kelso *.
- 2017: CyrusOne acquired Zenium Data Centers with data centers in London and Frankfurt for $442 million from Quantum Strategic Partners Ltd subsidiary of Soros Fund Management LLC M.
- Phoenix Color - Internet: CyrusOne
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next