🠈 Flexential 🠊
Flexential is a firm created from the merger of Peak 10 and Denver based ViaWest.. The company offers an integrated array of data centers and hosting services.
This section shows select events in the merger of Peak-10 and Viawest.
- 2000: Peak 10 was founded in Charlotte, NC to create data centers and cloud infrastructure.
- 2014: GI Partners acquired Peak 10.
- 2017: Peak 10 acquired Viawest for $1.7B to create a company called Peak 10 + ViaWest
- 1999: ViaWest was founded and began constructing data centers.
- 2008: ViaWest acquired Dataside based in Texas. The acquisition was financed by Goldman Sachs and Quilvest.
- 2010: Oak Hill Capital Partners acquired ViaWest from Trinity, Quilvest and Goldman Sachs (I could not find info on how Goldman Sachs acquired ViaWest).
- 2014: Shaw Communications acquired ViaWest from Oak Hill for $1.2B.
- 2018: Company changes its name to Flexential.
- OakHill - to acquire ViaWest (Drawn 5/20/2018)
- OakHill - Shaw to acquire ViaWest (Drawn 5/20/2018)
- PRNewswire - Peak 10 Completes Acquisition of ViaWest (Drawn 5/20/2018)
- Business Wire -ViaWest Announces Acquisition of Dataside (Drawn 5/20/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next