🠈 Express, Inc 🠊
Express is a chain of clothing stores with over 600 stores throughout North America. Its headquarters are in Columbus, Oh. The company trades on the NYSE with the ticker: EXPR.
The brand was created in 1980 as Limited Express by The Limited in 1980 selling women's clothing. They created the brand Structure in 1989 for men's clothes. In 2001, they sold the brand name Structure to Sears and renamed their mens stores as Express Men.
In 2007, Limited Brands sold a 75% stake in Express to Golden Gate Capital. The company held an IPO for $272 million. Golden Gate and Limited have since sold its its interest in the brand.
- Phoenix Color - Apparel: Express, Inc
- Pima County - Apparel: Express, Inc
- Colorado Springs Color - Clothing Stores: Express, Inc
- Denver Color - Apparel: Express, Inc
- Fort Collins Color - Apparel: Express, Inc
- Ogden, Utah - Clothes: Express, Inc
- Park City, Utah - Clothes: Express, Inc
- Provo Utah - Apparel: Express, Inc
- Salt Lake Sites - Apparel: Express, Inc
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next