🠈 Golden Gate Capital 🠊
Golden Gate Capitol
Golden Gate Capital is an investment firm established in 2000.
- Romano's Macoroni Grill is a festive Italian restaurant. The center of each restaurant is a heartstone to emphasize that the kitchen is the heart of the home. There are currently 235 Macaroni Grills throughout the world.
- On The Border is a fresh Mexican style grill. There are currently 135 restaurants in this chain.
- 2013: acquired Red Lobster from Darden Restaurant Group.
- Golden Gate Capital acquired the teen fashion store PacSun in 2016.
This section lists select events in Golden Gate History.
- 2006: Golden Gate acquired Neways for $500M. Neways is a Utah based Multi-level-marketing firm.
- 2007-2010: Golden Gate acquired a 75% stake in Express clothing company. They sold in the company in an IPO in 2010.
- 2009-2011: Golden Gate purchased the J. Jill brand from Talbots. They sold the brand to Bahrain-based private equity firm Arcapita in 2011.
- 2011: Golden Gate acquired California Pizza Kitchen.
- 2012: Golden Gate Capital and Blum Capital took over Collective Brands which owned Payless ShoeSource, Robeez and Airwalk.
- 2012: Golden Gate acquired Red Lobster from Darden Restaurants for $2.1 billion.
- 2014: Golden Gate Capital bought Angus Chemical Co. from Dow Chemical for $1.215 billion.
- 2017, Golden Gate purchased Bob Evans Restaurants from Bob Evans Farms for $565 million
- 2017: Golden Gate Capital acquired Neustar, Inc.
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: Golden Gate Capital
- Wikipedia - Golden Gate Capital (Drawn 3/30/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next