🠈 Hiller Companies 🠊
Hiller Companies, a division of Pons Holdings, designs and creates fire suppression systems. The company was created in New Orleans. Its headquarters are in Mobile, Al.
Pons Holdings is a Netherlands based company that sells automobiles and owns a variety of bicycle companies. Many of the subsidiaries keep their original name.
I started to create an acquisition history for Hiller but discovered that Hiller, itself, was acquired by Pon Holdings so I created a combined history for Pon and Hiller.
- 1980: Pon Holdings was started by Ben Pon, jr whose family made money selling Volkswagon in the Netherlands.
- 2007: Pon acquired German based Derby Cycle
- 1987: Derby purchased rights for Raleigh USA from Huffy Bikes..
- 1999: Derby acquired Diamondback Bicycles which was founded in Kent, Wa in 1977
- 2011: Pon acquired a Dutch bike company called Royal Dutch Gazelle which was created in 1892.
- 2011: Pon acquired Canadian based Cervélo Cycles which was founded in 1995.
- 2012: Pon acquired Hiller Companies
- 1919: Hiller was founded in New Orleans
- 1928: DuGas introduces a cartridge operated dry chemical extinquisher
- 1939: AnSul purchased DuGas.
- 1981: purchased Jack Cocke Company.
- 2012: a Dutch conglomerate called Pon acquired Hiller Companies
- 2016: Hiller acquired Standard Fire Equipment.
- 2017: Hiller acquired Phoenix based American Fire Equipment Sales and Service Corporation.
- 2017: Hiller acquired Boston Based Advanced Safety Systems.
- 2017: Hiller Companies acquired the Sprinkler Division of the Amesbury, Massachusetts-based Ebacher Company.
- 2015: Pon acquired Santa Cruz Bicycles which was founded in 1993.
- Navajo County - Business: American Fire Equipment
- Phoenix Color - Business: American Fire Equipment
- Pima County - Business: American Fire Equipment
- Yuma County - Business: American Fire Equipment
- Carbon County Color - Business: American Fire Equipment
- Wikipedia - Pon Holding (Drawn 1/24/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next