🠈 Jamba Juice 🠊
Founded in 1990, Jamba Juice is a nationwide restaurant offering smoothies and other healthier forms of fast food. You can supercharge a smoothie with boosts including pro-biotics, flax, fiber, or soy protein. The breakfast menu includes slow cooked steel cut oats.
Wikipedia, drawn 3/11/2011, reports that Jamba Juice has over 700 restaurants, 500 of which are owned by the company. In 2006, the chain was purchased by Services Acquisition Corp.
Jamba, Inc became a publicly traded company in 2008 (NASDAQ JMBA and has since grown to 750 restaurants with an expanded menu which includes wraps, salads, sandwiches and flatbread.
This section shows select transactions in the corporation's history:
- 1990: Kirk Perron opened his first store in San Luis Obispo, California.
- Jamba acquired Zuka Juice, Inc. of Salt Lake City, Utah.
- 2006: Services Acquisition Corp. International acquired Jamba for $265 million by Steven Berrard who had been the CEO of Blockbuster Inc.. The traded Services Acquisition group changed its name to Jamba, Inc.
- 2006: Mistral Equity Partners, the Serruya Family owners of Yogen Früz engaged in a funding round.
- 2009: Jamba added wraps to the menu.
- 2012: Jamba acquired Talbott Teas which had been featured on Shark Tank.
- 2016: Jamba moved its corporate headquarters to Frisco, Texas.
- 2018: Atlanta based Focus Brands acquired Jamba.
- Phoenix Color - Fast Foods: Jamba Juice
- Pima County - Fast Foods: Jamba Juice
- Boulder Color - Fast Foods: Jamba Juice
- Colorado Springs Color - Fast Food: Jamba Juice
- Logan Utah - Dining: Jamba Juice
- Ogden, Utah - Dining: Jamba Juice
- Provo Utah - Ice Cream: Jamba Juice
- Salt Lake Sites - Ice Cream: Jamba Juice
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next