🠈 PacSun 🠊
PacSun (originally Pacific Sunwear) is a chain of apparel stores selling clothes fitting the surf and skating lifestyle. Established in 1980 by Tom Moore, the first store was in the surf-side town of Newport Beach, California.
The company had a knack for finding the clothes that young adults want to wear. (They did so by hanging out at the beach and skatepark to find out what people were wearing). They quickly expanded to over 800 stores. They've pared back a bit with the recession and have over 600 stores in 50 states.
PacSun headquarters are in Anaheim, California. They traded on the NASDAQ with the symbol PSUN. The company filed for bankruptcy protection in April 2016 and was acquired by Golden Gate Capital.
- Phoenix Color - Apparel: PacSun
- Pima County - Apparel: PacSun
- Yuma County - Apparel: PacSun
- Colorado Springs Color - Clothing Stores: PacSun
- Denver Color - Apparel: PacSun
- Fort Collins Color - Apparel: PacSun
- Grand Junction - Apparel: PacSun
- Pueblo Color - Apparel: PacSun
- Logan Utah - Apparel: PacSun
- Ogden, Utah - Clothes: PacSun
- Park City, Utah - Clothes: PacSun
- Provo Utah - Apparel: PacSun
- Saint George - Apparel: PacSun
- Salt Lake Sites - Apparel: PacSun
- Cheyenne, Wyoming. US - Apparel: PacSun
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next
This merchant was listed as an affiliated merchant on the Prosperent service. By passing the link through Prosperent, I might receive a commission on sales. Here is the Prosperent FTC Notice. Here is a list of all prosperent links in this project.