🠈 Brazos Private Equity 🠊
Brazos Private Equity
Brazos Private Equity is a Dallas based private equity firm. The site indicates they had $1.4 billion of capital under management and $715 million available in 2019.
The site listed 21 exited investments in its portfolio. It only listed on active investment: Winebow.
This section lists transactions that I encounter in my research. At this time I am interested in the merger history of Cheddar's
- 1999: Company founded in Dallas, Tx.
- 2002: Dr. Timothy Geary, Brazos and JP Morgan created National Surgical Care (NSC)
- 2011: AmSurg Corp. acquired NSC for $173.5 million.
- 2003: Brazos recapitalized Cheddar's Restaurant of Dallas.
- 2007: Brazos recapitalized Ennis Paint which makes the yellow and white paint use on highway divides
- 1996: Bryce and his son John Anderson created the firm.
- 2007: Brazos recapitalized the firm.
- 2012: Brazos acquired Flint Trading and created Ennis-Flint.2
- 2013: Brazos acquired Eberle Design of Phoenix which makes electronic control equipment for painting yellow lines and combined it with Ennis Flint.3
- 2013: Eberle acquire Reno A&E which makes the loops that detect cars at intersections.4
- 2016: Olympus Partners acquired Ennis-Flint1
- Businesswire - Brazos Announces Sale of Ennis-Flint (Drawn 11/2/2019)
- Mergr - Ennis Acquires Flint (Drawn 11/2/2019)
- PE Hub - Brazos Acquires Eberle Design (Drawn 11/2/2019)
- ITS International - Erberle Acquires Reno A&E (Drawn 11/2/2019)
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: Brazos Private Equity
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next