🠈 Charlie Brown Fresh Grill 🠊
Charlie Brown Fresh Grill and Steakhouse
Charlie Brown Fresh Grill and Steakhouse is a chain of steakhouses with locations in New Jersey and New York.
This section lists transactions that I encounter in my exploration of who owns what in the community.
- 1966: The first Charlie Browns opened in Warren, New Jersey
- The brand expanded in New Jersey. The parent company took the name CB Holding Corp.
- 1997: Castle Harlan acquired CB Holdings.1
- 2005: Trimaran Capital Partners acquired the chain.1
- 2007: Charlie Brown and Trimarian Capital acquired Bugaboo Steakhouse for $28 million2
- Wikipedia - Charlie Brown's Fresh Grill (Drawn 10/14/2019)
- Business Wire - CB acquires Bugaboo (Drawn 10/14/2019)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next