🠈 Trimarian Capital Partners 🠊
Trimarian Capital Partners
Trimarian Capital Partners is a private equity firm created as a spin off of CIBC World Markets (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce). The fund includes many of the assets of The Argosy Group and other high flying firms that collapsed during decades of economic turmoil.
Detailing the history of spin offs is difficult as one has to parse through the firms acquired with the spin off.http://www.trimarancapital.com/
This section will include transactions that I encounter that involve Trimarian Capital.
- 200?: CIBC created a fund called Trimarian
- 2005: Trimarian acquired Charlie Brown Steakhouse from Castle Harlan.
- 2006: CIBC World spun off Trimarian Capital as a separate company.
- 2007: Trimarian and Charlie Brown acquired Bugaboo Steakhouse from RARE Hospitality.
- Wikipedia - Trimarian (Drawn 10/14/2019)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next