🠈 Acadia Healthcare 🠊
Established in 2005, Acadia Healthcare is a chain of behavioral health centers. As of June 30, 2017, Acadia operated a network of 576 facilities with approximately 17,300 beds in 39 states.
The company has grown through acquisition. It appears that many of the facilities are retaining their local name.
Acadia trades on the NASDAQ with the symbol: ACHC. I will list acquisitions as I encounter them below:
- 2012: Acadia acquired Behavioral Centers of America (which had six facilities) from Linden Capital Partners
- 2014: Acadia acquired Partnerships in Care, a UK facility with 23 facilities and 1,200 beds, for approximately $662 million in cash.
- 2015: Acadia acquired Discovery House Addiction Treatment Centers from Greene Holcomb & Fisher LLC. This Rhode Island company had 18 facilities in RI, Me, Pa and Ut.
- Phoenix Color - Health: Oasis Behavioral Health
- Pima County - Health: Sonoral Behavoral Health
- Davis County - Davis County Color: Discovery House
- Provo Utah - Mental Health: Discovery House
- Salt Lake Sites - Education: YouthCare Residential Treatment Center
- Salt Lake Sites - Mental Health: Highland Ridge Hospital
- Salt Lake Sites - Mental Health: Discovery House
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next