🠈 Linden Capital Partners 🠊
Linden Capital PartnersLinden Capital Partners is a private equity firm that concentrates on the health care sector. The group started in the 1990s and is based in Chicago. Their portfolio as viewed in 12/2017 included:
- 9/2017 - present; Z-Medica of Wallingford, Connecticut provides hemostatic products.
- 12/2016 - present hydrafacial of Signal Hill, Ca creates the HydraFacial skin treatment system.
- 9/2016 - present: MeriCal Established in 1965, MeriCal of Orange County, Ca creates dietary supplements.
- 7/2016 - present: ProPharma of Overland Park, Ks provides of outsourced medical information, pharmacovigilance, and compliance consulting services to customers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
- 8/2016 - present: Pinnacle Treatment Centers Pinnacle Treatment Centers, headquartered in Mt. Laurel, NJ, provides inpatient and outpatient treatment for those suffering from substance abuse addiction. (The site listed 41 centers in 7 states).
- 12/2015 - present: Advarra of Columbia, Md provides research compliance services.
- 2/2015 - present: Flexan LLC of Chicago, Il creates silicone and rubber components for implants.
- 7/2014 - present: Virtus of Newton, Pa specializes in prescription pharmaceuticals.
- 8/2014 - present: Spear Education of Scottsdale, Az provides post graduate dental education.
- 1/2013 - present: Young Innovations of Algonquin, Il develops and manufactures equipment used by dentists.
- 10/2012 - present: Sage Dental Management of Boca raton, Fl is a group with 50 dental offices in Florida and Georgia.
- 4/2012 - present: seracare of Milford, Ma provides products and services related to plasma and human blood products.
- SeraCare was founded in 1986 and traded on AMEX as SRK.
- 7/11/2001: Seracare sold its chain of plasma centers, rebranded as BioMat USA to Grupo Grifols.
- 9/15/2004: Seracare acquired BBI Diagnostics and BBI Biotech Research Laboratories divisions of Boston Biomedica Boston Biomedica Divisions for 30M.
- In 2006 SeraCare had a financial scandal in which misreported financials caused a 62% price in the stock falling from $19.30 to a low of $7.25. Chairman Barry Plost was on the board of SeraCare and BioMat. He sold his share before the stock collapse.
- 7/2011 - 10/2015: StrataDX of Lexington, Ma is a full-service anatomic pathology laboratory focused on dermatology, urology, podiatry, oral pathology, gastroenterology and gynecology.
- 2/2010 - 5/2016: Hycor manufactures diagnostic products.
- 9/2008 - 5/2016: Corpak of Buffalo Grove, Il is a medical device company.
- 8/2008 - 7/2007: Dryer Physical Therapy Institute of Hummelstown, Pa provides outpatient physical therapy.
- 11/2007 - 11/2011: BarrierSafe Solutions creates disposible barrier and protection control devices.
- 7/2007 - 12/2012: BCA Behavioral Centers of America Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Behavioral Centers of America (BCA) is a growing healthcare company that is committed to the single specialty of psychiatric healthcare. Sold to Acadia Healthcare.
- 7/2006 - 1/2020: Suture Express of Overland Park, KS: Suture Express, Inc. distributes sutures, endo-mechanical products.
- 6/2006 - 2/2011: Focused Health Solutions of Deefield, Ill provides health management services for people with chronic conditions.
- 4/2005 - 3/2008: Ranir of Grand Rapids creates dental care and teeth whitening products.
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: Linden Capital Partners
- business wire - seracare (Drawn 12/8/2017)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next