🠈 Long John Silver's 🠊
Long John Silver's Restaurant
Long John Silver's is a chain of fast food restaurants serving seafood.
The chain traces its history to 1969 when Jerrico Inc. (the developer of a chain of traditional diners name Jerry's Restaurant) opened a pirate themed restaurant serving fish in a building formerly called "Cape Codder" in Lexington, Kentucky.
The Long John Silver's concept was a success and soon became more popular than the Jerry's Restaurant Brand.
In 1988, Jerrico Inc. created a chain of Italian restaurants with the brand Fazoli's.
Jerrico Inc. declared bankruptcy in 1998. The brand moved through a series of acquisitions. It was owned briefly by Yum! Brands which developed several multi-brand restaurants which combine Long John Silver's and A&W.
In September 2011, Yum! sold Long John Silvers to a new investment firm called LJS Partners. (Source wikipedia pulled Dec 2011). The headquarters of LJS Partners is in Louisville, Ky.
- Coconino County - Dining: Long John Silver's
- Mohave County - Dining: Long John Silver's
- Navajo County - Dining: Long John Silver's
- Phoenix Color - Fast Foods: Long John Silver's
- Pinal County - Dining: Long John Silver's
- Yavapai County - Dining: Long John Silver's
- Yuma County - Dining: Long John Silver's
- Denver Color - Fast Food: Long John Silver's
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next