🠈 Mimi's Cafe, Madeleine et le Duff 🠊
Mimi's Cafe, Madeleine, et Group Le Duff
Mimi's Cafe is a chain of restaurants offering comfort foods owned by Group le Duff based in Rennes, France.
The Mimi's Restaurant Chain was started in 1978 by Arthur J. Simms and son Thomas Simms in Anaheim, California. The restaurant serves food with a French and New Orleans style in a casual atmosphere.
La Madeleine is a chain serving french inspired food in a fast casual setting.
As Mimi's is a subsidiary of Group le Buff, I will write the acquisition chain from their perspective.
- 1976: Louis Le Duff opened Brioche Dorée in Brest, France.
- 2001: Le Duff acquired La Madeleine Restaurant
La Madeleine's History
La Madeleine serves French food in a fast casual setting.
- 1983: French born Patrick Esquerré opened Madeleine's in Dallas, Tx with support of Stanley Marcus who had created Neiman Marcus.
- 1998: A group of investing firms acquired the chain.
- 2011: Le Duff acquired Bruegger's from Sun Capital Partners. Bruegger's owned the Canadian based chains Timothy's World Coffee, Michel's Bakery Cafe and mmmuffin.
- 2017: The Caribou Coffee Division of JAB Holdings acquired Bruegger's.
- 2013: Le Duff acquired Pizza del Arte from Accor.
- 2013: Le Duff acquired Mimi's.
- 2004: SWH Companies by Bob Evans Farms acquired Mimi's
- 2016: Le Duff acquired Kamps Bakery based in Germany.
- 2017: JAB Holdings acquired the Bruegger's Bagels chain which it added to its Caribou Coffee subsidiary.
- 2017: Le Duff acquired Tablapizza.
- 2018: Le Duff sold two Canadian chains (Timothy’s World Coffee and mmmuffins) to MTY Food Group Inc.
- Funding Universe - SWH Companies (Drawn 6/4/2019)
- Phoenix Color - Dining: Mimi's Cafe
- Phoenix Color - Dining: Madeleine, La
- Pima County - Dining: Mimi's Cafe
- Pinal County - Dining: Mimi's Cafe
- Boulder Color - Dining: Mimi's Cafe
- Colorado Springs Color - Dining: Mimis Cafe
- Denver Color - Dining: Mimi's Cafe
- Fort Collins Color - Dining: Mimi's Cafe
- Salt Lake Sites - American: Mimi's Cafe
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next