🠈 Mimi's Cafe / Bob Evans 🠊
Mimi's Cafe / Bob Evans
Mimi's Cafe is a division of Bob Evans Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ: BOBE) out of Columus, Ohio. The company is named for its founder Bob Evans (1918-2007).
The Bob Evans restaurant chain began with a single truck stop diner near the Bob Owens Farm in Rio Grande, Ohio in 1953. The truckers praised the sausage. Bob Evans later bought the Texas Based Owens Country Sausage in 1987.
The Mimi's Restaurant Chain was started in 1978 by Arthur J. Simms and son Thomas Simms in Anaheim, California. The restaurant serves food with a French and New Orleans style in a casual atmosphere. It was acquired by Bob Evans Farms in 2004 (ref: funding universe).
- Phoenix Color - Restaurants: Mimi's Cafe
- Pima County - Dining: Mimi's Cafe
- Pinal County - Dining: Mimi's Cafe
- Yuma County - Dining: Mimi's Cafe
- Boulder Color - Dining: Mimi's Cafe
- Colorado Springs Color - Dining: Mimis Cafe
- Denver Color - Dining: Mimi's Cafe
- Provo Utah - Dining: Mimi's Cafe
- Salt Lake Sites - American: Mimi's Cafe
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next