🠈 Fazoli's 🠊
Fazoli's is a chain of fast-serve casual Italian restaurants. Many of the stores offer take out and catering.
The concept for the restaurant was developed by Jerrico, Inc of Lexington Kentucky in 1988*. Other brands of Jerrico included Long John Silver's brand and Jerry's Restaurant.
The chain was acquired by the Seed Restaurant Group which engaged in an aggressive expansion strategy. SRG opened their 300th Fazoli's restaurant in 1997.
On October 21, 2006, the chain was acquired by SunCapital Group for $100M. In 2011, SunCapital Partners reports that Fazoli's operates 224 restaurants located in 26 states.
- Colorado Springs Color - Fast Food: Fazoli's
- Denver Color - Fast Food: Fazoli's
- Fort Collins Color - Fast Foods: Fazoli's
- Pueblo Color - Dining: Fazoli's
- Salt Lake Sites - European: Fazoli's
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next