🠈 BioLife 🠊
A company called BioLife Plasma has a network of clinics that solicit "plasma donations." Technically, one is not paid for the donation. One is paid for the time need to make the donation. The payment comes on a prepaid visa and might be in the hundreds of dollars.
I contend that people need to research companies offering things like this.
I had a hard time finding out information about BioLife. BioLife was owned in the 1990s by a company called Baxter International. In 2015 Baxter spun off a business called Baxalta. This spin-off was acquired by pharmaceutical giant Shire in 2016.
Biolife is now essentially a subsidiary of a subsidiary. Shire depends on having a reliable stream of plasma for the drugs it sells; So, while I would be hesitant to make any long term plans around this firm, it might be a good place for short term commitments like plasma donations.
- Phoenix Color - Blood Donations: BioLife
- Boulder Color - Health: BioLife
- Colorado Springs Color - Health: BioLife
- Fort Collins Color - Health: BioLife
- Internet Rivers - Blood Donations: BioLife
- Missoula Websites - Health: BioLife
- Davis County - Health: BioLife
- Provo Utah - Health: BioLife
- Saint George - Health: BioLife
- Cheyenne, Wyoming. US - Health: BioLife
- Laramie, Wyoming - Health: BioLife Plasma Center
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next