🠈 Bravo Brio Restaurant Group 🠊
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group
The Bravo Brio Restaurant Group was established by Rick and Chris Doody in collaboration with Executive Chef Phil Yandolino. Its headquarters are in Columbus, Ohio. The namesake restaurants in the chain are Brio Tuscan Grille and Bravo Cucina Italiana.
In 2018, the company was acquired by the Switzerland based Spice Private Equity fund by Brazilian based GP Investments which then created the FoodFirst Global Restaurant Group which is likely to acquire or create additional restaurant chains.
This is a video from their YouTube Channel:
This section lists corporate events that I encounter in my research about the ownership of companies in our communities.
- 1992: Company established in Columbus, Oh.
- 2006: Castle Harlan and Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co. acquired Bravo! Development Inc. which had 19 Brios and 31 Bravos.
- 2010: Company held IPO on NASDAQ with symbol BBRG raising $140 million.
- 2018: Acquired by the Spice Private Equity Fund of GP Investments..
- Phoenix Color - Dining: Brio Tuscan Grille
- Denver Color - Dining: Bravo Brio Restaurant Group
- Salt Lake Sites - European: Brio Tuscan Grille
- Global Newswire - Bravo Brio Restaurant Group Completes Merger with Spice (Drawn 10/10/2018)
- Castle Harlan - Bravo Restaurant Acquisition (Drawn 10/10/2018)
- NRN - Bravo Brio raises $140m in IPO (Drawn 10/10/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next