🠈 Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co. 🠊
Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co.
Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co. is a large private equity firm. This page simply lists transactions that I come across in other research:
- 1995: Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co. was created by Bruce Bruckmann, Harold Rosser, and Stephen Sherrill who all came from Citigroup
- 1999: BRS bought the Au Bon Pain subsidiary from Panera
- 2000: BRS sold Au Bon Pain to The Compass Group.
- 2005: Managers of Au Bon Pain regained ownership.
- 2008: LNK Partners gained control of Au Bon Pain.
- 2017: Panera bought Au Bon Pain, completing the circle.
- 2015: BRS acquired Phoenix-based Eos Fitness which has gyms in Az, Nv and Ca.
- 2001: BRS and Castle Harlan acquired McCormick and Schmick's chain of 34 restaurants from Avado for $123.5 million.
- 2004: Company has IPO with symbol MSSR.
- 2006: BRS and Castle Harlan acquired Bravo! Development Inc. which had 19 Brio and 31 Bravo Restaurants.
- 2006: BRS acquired Things Remembered from Luxottica for $200 Million.
- 2010: BRS acquired Ruth's Hospitality Group
- 2012: BRS exited Ruth's in $60.2 million transaction that had a 60% return for investors.
BRS lists Golden Corral as a "realized investment" but I couldn't find any press releases on the event. They also list Denver based RxPlus as a realized investment with no information.
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co.
- Wikipedia - Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co. (Drawn 1/5/2018)
- Business Wire - IMC Acquires RiseMark (Drawn 9/27/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next