🠈 Kindred Healthcare Incorporated 🠊
Kindred Healthcare Incorporated operates a network of hospitals, nursing centers, and rehabilitation centers.
Their corporate headquarters are in Louisville, Ky. The company trades on the NYSE with the symbol KND.
According to Wikipedia, the company had 102,000 employees and $7 billion in revenue in 2017.
This section includes corporate history and events that encounter in other research.
- 1985: Company was founded in Louisville as Vencor, Inc..
- 2001: Company changed its name after merging from Chapter 11.
- 2007: Kinder spun off its pharmacy which then combined with a spin off AmerisourceBergen to create PharMerica. PharMerica had $1.9 billion in revenue. It traded on the NYSE with the symbol: PMC.
- Phoenix Color - Senior Care: Kindred Healthcare
- Colorado Springs Color - Senior Services: Kindred Hospice
- Denver Color - Senior Housing: Kindred Healthcare Incorporated
- Grand Junction - Health: Kindred Healthcare Incorporated
- Wikipedia - Kindred Healthcare (Drawn 6/26/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next