🠈 Sun Capital Partners 🠊
Sun Capital Partners
Sun Capital Partners is a private equity firm with about $8 billion in holdings. Their headquarters are in Boca Raton, Florida, US.
This page is a stub. I will list acquisitions of the firm as I come across the name in other articles.
- 2006: Sun bought Marsh Supermarkets which were started in 1937.
- 2007: Sun bought The Limited brand and stores from L Brands which had gone bankrupt.
- 2007: Sun bought Boston Market from McDonald's.
- 2017: Sun Capital Partners closed the remaining 250 Limited Stores (*)
- 2017: Marsh Supermarkets had over $100M in debts with $61M owed to the employee's pension plan. Sun sold Marsh to JT Grocery Consulting LLC which then declared bankruptcy. JT sold 11 stores to Kroger.
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: Sun Capital Partners
- Wikipedia - Sun Capital Partners (Drawn 12/7/2017)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next