🠈 T.G.I. Fridays 🠊
T.G.I. Fridays is a chain of casual bars. The concept for the bar was created by Alan Stillman of New York City in 1965 who wanted to create a bar that single women would find appealing. The bar is considered one of the first "single bars."
In 1975 the company was purchased by Carlson Company which owns the Radisson Hotel Chain. The chain expanded to over 800 locations around the world through a combination of franchises and corporate owned restaurants.
In 2014, the chain was purchased by the private equity firms: Sentinel Capital Partners and TriArtisan Capital Partners.
- Phoenix Color - Restaurants: T.G.I. Fridays
- Boulder Color - Dining: TGI Fridays
- Denver Color - Night Life: TGI Fridays
- Salt Lake Sites - Night Life: Fridays
- Wikipedia - TGI Fridays (Drawn 7/19/2017)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next