🠈 Kohlberg, Kravis and Roberts 🠊
Kohlberg Kravis and Roberts
KKR and Co (Kohlberg, Kravis and Roberts) is a huge financial institution containing multiple private equity funds and REITs. The parent company trades on the NYSE with the symbol KKR.
This page simply lists events that I come across in researching merger and acquisition chains. It is far from complete:
- 1976: KKR was founded by Jerome Kohlberg, Jr., Henry Kravis and George R. Roberts. The partners had previously worked at Bear Stearns.
- 1987: Jerome Kohlberg split from KKR to create a private equity firm called Kohlberg and Company that concentrates on smaller companies.
- 1992 KKR acquired a 47% stake in TW Services and forced it to break up.
- 2003: Kohlberg & Co. purchased Thousand Trails RV Resorts for $113 million which it sold to Privileged Access Gp. Corp. in 2006.
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: Kohlberg, Kravis and Roberts
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next