🠈 Carousel Capital 🠊
Carousel Capital is a private equity firm based in Charlotte, NC. The company focuses primarily on companies faced in the American southeast.
The web site listed 21 major investments (listed to the right) and claimed to manage $1.2 billion when I visited the site in June 2019.
- 1996: Company founded.
- 1998: Simpson acquired Simpson Motorsports which creates safety gear for performance motor sports.
- 2012: Simpson and Carousel acquired Hans Performance Products.
- 2015: Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co. acquired Simpson from Carousel.
- 2005: Carousel Capital purchased the majority stake in Express Oil which had 149 locations at the time.
- 2010: Thompson Street Capital Partners of St. Louis, Mo acquired Carousel's stake.
- 2013: Carousel Capital reacquired the company from Thompson Street.
- 2017: Golden Gate Capital acquired Express..
- 2008: Carousel acquired Driven Brands which owns Meineke Muffler and MAACO.
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next